Do you have a current REAA Licence?
Do you have some real estate experience?
Are you a prospecting machine?
Are you well spoken, and confident on the phone?
Do you enjoy meeting people and make connection?
Do you have the drive and willingness to succeed?
Do you like the idea of a guaranteed income?
Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced property sales environment and working alongside with one of Hibiscus Coast’s top real estate agents?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a full time, busy and varied role, your duties will include:
- Actively prospecting to generate leads and listings
- Working with buyers
- Provide sales support to a well organised & systemised team, including manning Sunday open homes & auctions
- Frontline customer service, including follow-up and regular communication with buyers and prospective sellers
- Managing sales enquiries & viewing appointments
- Contract management and after sales service
- Database management using CRM software
- Participate in company marketing activities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has their sights set on climbing the ladder of success in real estate.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a current real estate licence and some sales experience preferred
- Be customer service orientated with testimonials
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic & motivation to succeed
- Preferably proficient with use of computers, software and database a
- Be a team player and have a fantastic can do attitude
- Being able to have fun and a good sense of humour
- Lives in the Hibiscus Coast and know the area.
In return, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive remuneration package – Retainer + Attractive Bonus + Car & Petrol + Local & Overseas Conference + License Renewal Fee
- An excellent company environment
- Hands-on coaching and training
- A commitment to your success
- Reward and recognition for the efforts you put in
Real estate is an industry that rewards hard workers, so if you are wanting to build a strong career and earn much more than most agencies this is your chance!
Please apply now by either contacting Lane Sanger directly on 021 215 9718, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anna Patherick on 09 426 6216 to arrange an appointment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ citizenship or NZ residency.